Have you ever heard of Cadbury Gems Momos? Yes you heard it correct… Gems Momos!
Gems momos are made up of Cadbury Gems, the sugar coated chocolates!
Cadbury Gems Momos Recipe:
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: 100 g
- Calories : 463
- Total Fat : 15 g
- Saturated : 14 g
- Polyunsaturated : 0 g
- Monounsaturated : 0 g
- Trans : 0 g
- Cholesterol : 0 mg
- Sodium : 61 mg
- Potassium : 0 mg
- Total Carbs : 79 g
- Dietary fiber : 2 g
- Sugar : 75 g
- Protein : 2 g
Vitamin A : 0% || Vitamin C : 0% || Calcium : 0% || Iron : 0%
- Organic Maida : 5 Table Spoon (Buy Now!)
- Cadbury Gems : 2 Packets (Buy Now!)
- Almonds – 10-11 Nos (Buy Now!)
- Butter : 2 table Spoon (Buy Now!)
- Salt to taste (Buy Now!)
- Oil : 2 table spoon (Buy Now!)
- Separate Gems chocolate as per color in separate bowl.
- Add some hot water and let the water soak the color of the chocolate.
- Now take one table spoon of Maida and add some Oil and water in the colored water.
- Make dough.
- To prepare the stuffing, crush the gems chocolates.
- Add some chopped almonds.
- Roll the dough with hand until it resembles thin flat pancake.
- keep the stuffing at the middle of it and shape it like momos as shown in the video.
- Now take one pot and add some water into it. Place one metal bowl upside down in the water. Now keep the plate with momos on the bowl.
- We will steam it for 15-20 minutes so that the chocolate stuffing melts properly.
Your Cadbury Gems Momos are ready!