Urad Dal vada is made up of black lentils (Urad Dal). This is a quick and easy recipe.
- Urad Dal is a great source of Vitamin B and Protein
- It is full of folic acid, iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
Crispy Cheese Corn Medu Vada Recipe:
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: Serving 2 Medu Vada
- Calories : 639
- Total Fat : 36 g
- Saturated : 19 g
- Polyunsaturated : 1 g
- Monounsaturated : 8 g
- Trans : 1 g
- Cholesterol : 102 mg
- Sodium : 670 mg
- Potassium : 53 mg
- Total Carbs : 58 g
- Dietary fiber : 6 g
- Sugar : 18 g
- Protein : 29 g
- Corn : 1 Bowl (Buy Now!)
- Cheese : 1 Cube (Buy Now!)
- Urad Dal : 1 Bowl (Buy Now!)
- Green Chilies : 2 Nos (Buy Now!)
- Chopped Coriander (Buy Now!)
- Cumin Seeds : 1 table Spoon (Buy Now!)
- Salt to taste (Buy Now!)
- Organic Garlic cloves: 3 -4 Nos (Buy Now!)
- Oil : 4 table spoon (Buy Now!)
- Rinse urad dal and soak it in water for 5 Hours.
- Once the urad dal soaks the water, it expands.
- Boil the corn Kernel in salted water.
- Take urad dal, Boiled Corn, Cumin Seeds, Garlic Cloves, Green Chilies, Chopped Coriander and salt in a mixture vessel and grind it well.
- The mixture is ready for corn urad dal vada.
- Take oil in a pan and deep fry corn urad dal vada.
- To make cheese corn urad dal vada, put small cheese cube in the urad dal vada mixture ball and fry the cheese corn urad dal vada.
- Fry it till it becomes golden brown.
- Garnish it with Coriander and grated cheese.
Serve it with Tomato Souse.