Egg Cheese Toast is a quick and easy recipe. It goes good with tomato sause.
Egg Cheese Toast Recipe:
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: Serving 2 Breads
- Calories : 200
- Total Fat : 10 g
- Saturated : 4 g
- Polyunsaturated : 0 g
- Monounsaturated : 0 g
- Trans : 0
- Cholesterol : 0 mg
- Sodium : 520 mg
- Potassium : 0 mg
- Total Carbs : 14 g
- Dietary fiber : 2 g
- Sugar : 0 g
- Protein : 14 g
- Bread : 2 slices (Buy Now!)
- 1 Cheese Cube (Buy Now!)
- 1 Egg (Buy Now!)
- Chopped Coriander (Buy Now!)
- Turmeric : 1/2 tea spoon (Buy Now!)
- Salt to taste (Buy Now!)
- Oil : 3 Table spoon. (Buy Now!)
- Take an egg in a bowl and add 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric, chopped coriander and salt to taste.
- Mix it well!
- Toast the bread slices in the pan with little oil before dipping into the mixture so that it will not soak the mixture.
- Heat the pan and add 2 table spoon of Oil.
- Dip the toasts in the mixture and shallow fry.
- We will fry it till it becomes golden brown and Egg toast is ready!
- Serve it in a plate and sprinkle some grated cheese and chopped coriander.
We can serve it with Tomato Sause.
Best time to have it:
We can have it anytime but you can enjoy more in rainy and winter season. Consume it HOT!