Fruit Kati roll is a very healthy and delicious recipe. It is sweet and tasty, children love the recipe. If you want your child to eat fruits then this recipe will help you make them love fruits.
- Apples are rich in antioxidants.
- Apples has flavonoids and dietary fibers.
- It helps in reducing the risk of developing cancer, diabetes, heart disease and hyper tension.
- Papaya has anti cancer properties.
- It improves digestion.
- Papaya is good for skin health.
- Banana is an important source of Potassium.
- It helps in maintaining proper heart function and regulates the blood pressure.
- It improves digestion and reduces Ulser and heartburn.
- Banana is good for skin health.
Fruit Kati Roll | Fruit Franky Recipe :
Please do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: Serving 1 Bowl
- Calories : 110
- Total Fat : 3 g
- Saturated : 0 g
- Polyunsaturated : 0 g
- Monounsaturated : 2 g
- Trans : 0 mg
- Cholesterol : 0 mg
- Sodium : 200 mg
- Potassium : 115 mg
- Total Carbs : 19 g
- Dietary fiber : 1 g
- Sugar : 1 g
- Protein : 2 g
- Apple (Buy Now!)
- Banana (Buy Now!)
- Papaya (Buy Now!)
- Pomegranate (Buy Now!)
- One Bowl Curd (Buy Now!)
- One Bowl Organic Maida (Buy Now!)
- Sugar (Buy Now!)
- Salt (Buy Now!)
- Butter (Buy Now!)
- Oil (Buy Now!)
- Mix Fruit Jam (Buy Now!)
- Cut the fruits and prepare slices.
- Take Maida in a bowl and prepare a dough by adding salt, Sugar and Oil.
- Prepare thin chapatis out of the dough.
- Take some butter in a pan and fry the chapatis.
- Now take a Pan and add butter and sugar.
- Mix it well for some time.
- Add the fruits in the caramel and stir it well.
- Now apply mix fruit jam to the chapatis.
- Spread it well and place the caramel coated fruits on the chapatis.
- Make a roll of the chapatis and cut it from the middle.
- Take curd in a bowl and add sugar.
- Mix the sugar well and add some pomegranate.
Serve the Fresh Fruit Kati roll with Sweet pomegranate Curd.
Please let us know your views on the recipe in the comment section.