Akkha Masoor dal or whole red lentil is a very healthy pulse. It has various health benefits.
- Masoor Dal is a great source of protein.
- It improves digestion and reduces the level of harmful cholesterol.
Akkha Masoor Dal Recipe:
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: Serving 1.5 Cup
- Calories : 330
- Total Fat : 3g
- Cholesterol : 0 mg
- Sodium : 1190 mg
- Potassium : 45 mg
- Total Carbs : 56 g
- Dietary Fiber : 14 g
- Sugar : 5 g
- Protein : 22 g
Vitamin C: 2% || Calcium : 9% || Iron : 31%
1) Masoor dal – 1 Bowl (Buy Now!)
2) Curry Patta – 4-5 Leaves (Buy Now!)
3) Oil – 3 tbl Spoon (Buy Now!)
4) Chopped Coriander (Buy Now!)
5) 1 Medium size Tomato (Buy Now!)
6) Organic Garlic – 4 cloves (Buy Now!)
7) One Organic Onions (Buy Now!)
- Heat the pan and add 2 tbl spoon of Oil.
- Now let’s Add Chopped onion and fry it till it becomes golden brown.
- After that add Curry Leaves and Chopped Garlic.
- Once it is cooked well add chopped tomato and 1/2 tbl spoon turmeric and 1 tbl spoon of red chilies powder.
- After that add some chopped coriander and mix it well.
- Add some Salt to taste.
- Now it is time for the most important ingredient! one bowl of Akkha Masoor Dal. Add it and Mix it well.
- Add 1/2 Glass of water and mix it again.
- Put a lid on the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked garnish it with coriander.
Serve it with any indian bread!
Best time to have it:
We can have it in any meal (Afternoon or Evening) in all seasons.