French Beans Carrot Subzi have French beans and Carrot, both are having their own strengths. When combined the nutritional value of the dish increases. Try this very healthy french beans carrot sabzi and do let us know your views in comment section.
- French beans are very high in fiber and fulfills your daily protein requirements.
- French beans helps us acquire vitamins like Vitamin A, K, C and Folic Acid.
- Carrot is a root vegetable which is high in fiber and good source of vitamin K, Beta Carotene, antioxidants and Potassium.
French beans Carrot Sabzi Recipe:
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: Serving 250 Gms
- Calories : 539
- Total Fat : 29 g
- Saturated : 4 g
- Polyunsaturated : 4 g
- Monounsaturated : 20 g
- Cholesterol : 0 mg
- Sodium : 250 mg
- Potassium : 953 mg
- Total Carbs : 58 g
- Dietary fiber : 22 g
- Sugar : 3 g
- Protein : 15 g
Vitamin A : 199% || Vitamin C : 15% || Calcium : 19% || Iron : 13%
- 1 bowl chopped French beans (Buy Now!)
- 1 medium Carrot (Buy Now!)
- Salt to taste (Buy Now!)
- One medium size Organic Onion (Buy Now!)
- 1/2 bowl crushed Peanuts (Buy Now!)
- Chopped Coriander (Buy Now!)
- Organic Garlic : 4-5 Cloves (Buy Now!)
- 1 medium size Tomato (Buy Now!)
- 4-5 Green Chilies (Buy Now!)
- 1/2 tbl spoon Turmeric (Buy Now!)
- Oil – 3 tbl Spoon (Buy Now!)
- 1/2 Glass water
- Stir fry onion and garlic in Oil.
- Now add tomatoes and green chilies.
- Once it is cooked add crushed peanuts and mix it well.
- Add Turmeric and mix it well.
- After that add chopped french beans and Carrot.
- Mix the french beans and carrot well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now we will need 1/2 glass of water.
- Add coriander and close the lid.
- Let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
Once cooked it can be served with any Indian bread.
Best time to have it:
We can have it in any meal (Afternoon or Evening) in all seasons.