Must try these Crispy Bread pakora with Tea or Tomato Sause if you want to quickly fulfill your hunger. From Kids to elders all loves this recipe.
Please do let us know your views in comment section. Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Bread Pakora Recipe:
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: Serving 2 Breads
- Calories : 289
- Total Fat : 4 g
- Saturated : 1 g
- Polyunsaturated : 2 g
- Monounsaturated : 1 g
- Cholesterol : 0 mg
- Sodium : 371 mg
- Potassium : 473 mg
- Total Carbs : 51 g
- Dietary fiber : 6 g
- Sugar : 8 g
- Protein : 12 g
- Bread : 2 slices (Buy Now!)
- Organic Besan : 1/2 Bowl (Buy Now!)
- Chopped Coriander (Buy Now!)
- Green Chilies : 2 Nos (Buy Now!)
- Turmeric : 1/2 tea spoon (Buy Now!)
- Salt to taste (Buy Now!)
- Oil : 3 Table spoon. (Buy Now!)
- Take half bowl of besan and add salt to taste.
- Now add haldi, one chopped green chili add chopped Coriander.
- Add water and Mix it well!
- Heat the pan and add 3 table spoon of Oil.
- Dip the bread in the mixture and shallow fry. You can deep fry as well.
- We will fry it till it becomes golden brown and Bread pakora is ready!
We can serve it with Tea or Tomato Sause.
Best time to have it:
We can have it anytime but you can enjoy more in rainy and winter season. Consume it HOT!