Kanda Batata Poha is a traditional Indian recipe. In Maharashtra Kanda Batata Poha is served to guests and considered as special snack.
- Poha is a good source of carbohydrates
- It has vitamin B and Iron
Kanda Batata Poha Recipe:
Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Nutritional Value: Serving 1 Bowl
- Calories : 110
- Total Fat : 3 g
- Saturated : 0 g
- Polyunsaturated : 0 g
- Monounsaturated : 2 g
- Trans : 0 mg
- Cholesterol : 0 mg
- Sodium : 200 mg
- Potassium : 115 mg
- Total Carbs : 19 g
- Dietary fiber : 1 g
- Sugar : 1 g
- Protein : 2 g
Vitamin A : 10% || Vitamin C : 40% || Calcium : 5% || Iron : 24%
- Black mustered Seeds (Rai) : 1 table spoon (Buy Now!)
- Cumin Seeds : 1 table Spoon (Buy Now!)
- 4-5 Curry Leaves (Buy Now!)
- Chopped Onion : 1 Big size (Buy Now!)
- Peanuts : 1/2 Bowl (Buy Now!)
- Peas : 1/2 Bowl (Buy Now!)
- Potato : 1 Big size (Buy Now!)
- One Tomato (Buy Now!)
- Chopped Coriander (Buy Now!)
- Green Chilies : 5 Nos (Buy Now!)
- Turmeric : 1 table spoon (Buy Now!)
- Poha : 1 Big Bowl (Buy Now!)
- Oil : 4 table spoon (Buy Now!)
- Chivada : 1/2 Bowl (Buy Now!)
- 1 Lemon (Buy Now!)
- One Carrot (Buy Now!)
- Rinse the Poha.
- Heat the pan and add 4 table spoon of Oil.
- Once Oil gets heated we will add black mustered seeds, Jeera, Curry leaves and chopped onion.
- Mix it well and cook it till onion becomes golden brown.
- Now add Peanuts and fry it properly.
- Add Potato and peas and mix it well.
- Add little salt to expedite the cooking of onion and potato.
- Now put a lid on the pan.
- Once onion and potato cooks properly, we will add chopped green chilies.
- We will add Turmeric and tomato and mix it well.
- Let’s add Salt to taste.
- Now add 1 spoon of Sugar and little water. We are adding water so that sugar lets properly.
- Close the lead and let it cook properly.
- Once cooked we will add water soaked Poha and mix it well.
- After mixing let it cook for 1-2 Minutes
- Add some more chopped coriander and it is ready!
- Take the Poha in a bowl and add some lemon and garnish it with coriander.
Serve it with Chivada.